As a micropigmentation provider, we operate a consultation system prior to treatment, although the actual consultation could take one of many forms. These are the common methods:
- Face-to-face by appointment
- Face-to-face immediately before your first session
- Over the ‘phone
- Via Skype or similar
- Via email with supporting photos
The ideal situation is to either meet or speak with someone prior to the day of your first session. Meeting face to face isn’t always feasible due to distance or other commitments, however we recommend having a conversation with us over the ‘phone at least, or via Messenger or Skype or such like. It is so much more personal than email, and you’ll get a lot more out of it.
There are certain things that you need to establish during your consultation. It is, after all, your opportunity to learn everything you need to know about the process, and whether scalp micropigmentation will be compatible with your life over the long haul.
This is a massive decision you’re about to make, and for many people, the consultation is the greatest aid to making that decision.
Do not leave your consultation without clear answers to the following questions:
- Who will be doing your treatment?
- How much experience do they have? Is their experience relevant to your requirements?
- How were they trained, and where?
- What pigments will they use?
- Ask about dot size and penetration depth, and expect an informed answer.
- How many sessions do we anticipate you will need?
- If you have scars, to what extent will they be camouflaged?
- How much will your treatment cost? Is the cost capped if more treatment is required?
- Is there a deposit to pay? How much? What happens if you change your mind or postpone?
- Do you get a guarantee? If so, what are the terms?
Do not commit to any treatment if your questions are not satisfactorily answered, if your consultation feels rushed or awkward, or if you remain unsure. As a reputable provider,we will not rush your decision, so take your time.
To book a free consultation, please contact us or complete our request form.